14 Tips to better secure and protect your Apple Mac computer.
1. Time Stamp 0:16 – Password Settings
2. Time stamp 1:26 – App Download Settings
3. Time Stamp 2:04 – FileVault
4. Time Stamp 2:57 – Firewall
5. Time Stamp 3:14 – Privacy Settings
6. Time Stamp 4:04 – Apple Updates
7. Time Stamp 4:48 – Web Browser Updates
8. Time Stamp 5:59 – Add-ons, Extensions, & Plugins
9. Time Stamp 10:23 – Antivirus
FREE Antivirus Options:
14 Tips To Secure Your Mac
How to install:
– Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.)
– Choose destination folder
How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Don’t forget to read instructions after installation.
Enjoy 14 Tips To Secure Your Mac.
All files are uploaded by users like you, we can’t guarantee that 14 Tips To Secure Your Mac are up to date.
We are not responsible for any illegal actions you do with theses files. Download and use 14 Tips To Secure Your Mac on your own responsibility.